Pages


Tuesday 29 November 2011

In which I resolve to stop worrying and start living.....Hopefully!!!

Well dear reader, here I am after a prolonged absence. I think in some ways this long silence was good as it gave me time to think of all the things that are important in my life. To contemplate the future after the life that I've lead for the past year in England.

It really seems like a dream, yet time flies so quickly. It seems like only yesterday when a harassed girl got down at Heathrow to begin studying for an MA at University. Now, a year later there are so many things that I wish I had done. One of the major questions that I keep on asking myself is- Am I really all the things that the people in my life insist I am?

Do we all suffer from bouts of self doubts? I don't know about you dear reader; but in my case these episodes stretch for a long, long time. It's like living in a bubble.....scratch that.......it's like living in a glass case : this state of splendid isolation where one is surrounded by people yet completely cut off by a transparent barrier.

I kept on asking myself question about who I want to be , however at some stage I realised  that I sounded like a bad American teen flick full of rubbish. I think that all of us spend our lives searching for answers and forget to live and breathe and basically appreciate what we have.

So on that note I end this blog post with a new resolve- to make the best of what I already have and live, because isn't that what we are meant to do in the first place? I send this question out into the void hoping that some day I'll have an epiphany and resolve at least one issue....Hopefully!!!!

worry wort cartoons, worry wort cartoon, worry wort picture, worry wort pictures, worry wort image, worry wort images, worry wort illustration, worry wort illustrations
Could end up looking like this if I don't stop worrying!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment