Pages


Monday 1 October 2012

Epiphanies

Dear Reader, the fact that you have a smile on your face and are eagerly perusing your computer screen should be proof....I'm back!!! After the unnaturally quiet September I hope to be back to regular blogging from now. Honestly, I have been a bit down in the dumps lately and I didn't care to rant about my general views about the world at the time :P

Now, on to something that has been a constant in my life for many years, "sudden epiphanies". An 'epiphany'  (I love this word) is an experience of sudden and striking realisation; and I have been experiencing these regularly for a long time. I also get these amazing ideas about books, and plays and even movie plots. 

While all this brain activity is great, it is the moment that they appear that are most inconvenient, I mean what could be a genius idea if implemented, is forgotten and lost because of the inconvenient timing. I am in a way moderately clever( if I say so myself ), yet my tragedy is that all my ideas make an appearance in the middle of the night, or amidst important conversations, in fact the other day I had an idea about a play in the middle of an argument!!! Which I promptly forgot because I was too peeved to remember it by the time I was done frothing at the mouth! (Yes, I was that angry)

I just wish that all my lessons from life and all the ideas I generally have appeared when I had the chance to sit and contemplate. I wish that I could follow through some of them. I just wish that I could share some of my epiphanies with someone before they got relegated at the back of my mind.

Still, here's a thought for you dear reader, "If all our Ideas and realisations came to us at the right time, we would all be Aristotle's, Shakespeare's and Newton's".


epiphanies cartoons, epiphanies cartoon, epiphanies picture, epiphanies pictures, epiphanies image, epiphanies images, epiphanies illustration, epiphanies illustrations
If only they were this convenient!! :)



    

No comments:

Post a Comment