Pages


Thursday 24 January 2013

Dear Reader, the past two weeks have been really hectic and so, I couldn't take the time out to write a post. I have missed blogging. I never realized the fun I've had writing my posts until I was unable to do so. Blogging has given my writing a purpose, it serves as an outlet for my thoughts and ideas and your comments have become a source of pleasure as well as inspiration
.
Every time I see something amusing or interesting, I automatically start formulating a blog post in my mind. As a writer, I highly recommend blogging to all who have something to say.

Anyway, I was just thinking about the things I've written in my blog in the past two years. From a blog that began as a journal about my days as a journalism student in England to the triumphs and pitfalls of my personal life to my opinion about the world in general, it has taught me a lot about myself.

Two years ago, I was a girl with aspirations of becoming a journalist, now I am a girl in search of a vision. I would not call myself confused, rather, I have found within myself a thirst to experience all the myriad flavours that life had to offer.

In some ways, dear reader, I have grown up and in other ways I am rediscovering the inner child with all the freshness and curiosity that accompany childhood. So, all I'm going to do now is enjoy life and try to keep myself free of stress. Have a great week dear reader! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment